THE MENSSANA GOOGLE SEARCH

Saturday, March 26, 2011

3 WEEKS...AND NO SMOKING !!!

WOW...it has been 3 weeks since I last smoked a cigarette....I'm happy to report that I'm no longer counting the days. Which can only mean one thing, it's not the only thing on my mind as it once was...every second, minute and day !  I feel great and have not gained one pound...walking 20 miles a day helps too.   I still have moments when I crave one, but it passes much quicker compared to when I initially quit.  Plus, I'm loving the benefits...my skin looks healthier, my hair smells great and I no longer need to chew gum or a mint !!! YAYYYY
The eating has increased, however, eating healthy snacks and meals and constant exercise helps maintain my weight. 
I RECENTLY MADE A GREAT HEALTHY LUNCH REPLACING MAYO WITH HUMMUS IN MY TUNA SANDWICH ON A PITA...IT WAS DELISH !!!  MY NEW FAVORITE...

No comments:

Post a Comment